Friday, June 22, 2012

Taking the Plunge

I've considered blogging for a long time. Like really long. I've even "started" two blogs, but never even created a post. This time I hope it sticks. 

What am I blogging for? That's a grand question. Sanity. Clarity. Memories. Fun. Interaction. All of the above and I'm sure there are a million more reasons. 

Who am I? I'm a mom to two boys. Love it. I'm a 7th grade Reading teacher. I'm a wife and a friend. I'm a Pinterest crafter-wannabe. I'm an aspiring cook. I'm addicted to Reality TV and Real Housewives of all over. 

I'm hoping this is an outlet for me. I can blog about my boys, my ideas for my classroom, my aspirations for crafting and cooking. Mostly cooking. Probably desserts. 

It'll be a fun endeavor. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment